FreshBreath Kit with BLIS K12TM.
BLIS FreshBreath Kit is clinically proven to promote and maintain fresh breath – not temporarily mask it. With a combination of BLIS K12TM, high-strength anti-bacterial mouthwash and tongue cleaner in a simple easy to follow 4 week programme, sufferers of chronic bad breath (halitosis) will see significant improvement to their breath odour.
FreshBreath Kit contains BLIS K12TM, a specific strain of Streptococcus salivarius that produces antimicrobial substances that target the bacteria associated with halitosis. BLIS K12TM supports the mouth’s immune defences by crowding out bad bacteria in the oral cavity and re-populating it with good bacteria.
- Each bottle has 40 lozenges containing Streptococcus salivarius BLIS K12™
- Lozenges are in Peppermint flavour.
- This product is dairy and gluten free. Contains no artificial flavours or colours. Store below 25 degrees celsius.
- CD 1 Mouthwash
- CD 2 Mouthwash Activator
- Tongue cleaner
- Mixing container
- Instruction leaflet
- Live Streptococcus salivarius BLIS K12™
- Tableting aids and Isomalt
- CD 1 Mouthwash- contains Water, Sodium chlorite.
- CD 2 Mouthwash Activator- contains Water, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Citrate, Citic acid, Peppermint Oil.
- This product is dairy and gluten free.
- 4 weeks supply.
- The instructions are included with the product.
See your healthcare or dental professional if symptoms persist. People suffering from immune compromised conditions should seek the advice of their doctor before taking this product. Suitable for adults and children 3 years of age and over.