Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Dairy Free Powder, 40g
Product Description BB End Aug 2017
High Potency Probiotic Powder.
Medical Strength Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Each 1.5 grams (1/2 metric (5 mL) teaspoon) contains 15 Billion Good Bacteria:
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCFM) organisms
|Bifidobacterium Lactis organisms
- If you have been taking a course of antibiotics a probiotic such as Inner Health Dairy Free may assist in maintaining the balance of good bacteria.
- Aids in the maintenance of a normal healthy gastrointestinal system and digestive function.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
- Assists in reducing the risk of progressive tooth decay.
Directions for use:
- Suitable for dairy and lactose intolerant people. Take ½ metric (5 mL) teaspoon (1.5 g) in a glass of unchilled water twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Gluten and Dairy free.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)