Invisible Zinc Facial Moisturiser SPF30+ is a remarkable new high performance broad spectrum sunscreen and daily moisturiser, suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Facial Moisturiser SPF30+ forms an invisible film on the skin that reflects UV light away and acts as a barrier between you and the environment.
High-end UV protection that feels like a hydrating moisturiser. Clearly the smartest protection under the sun.
- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc uses only one active ingredient, Zinc Oxide, a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- No chemical SPF active ingredients (Homosalate, Oxybenzone, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Avobenzone, Octyl Salicylate etc).
- Invisible Zinc uses micro-fine Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. True broad spectrum – offers consistent broad spectrum protection against UV(B) and UV(A) rays.
- Invisible Zinc doesn’t break down in the sun.
- Invisible Zinc means natural sun protection without skin whitening. Zinc Oxide has a long history of safe use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Broad spectrum - very high protection against UVA & UVB.
Wear Invisible Zinc Facial Moisturiser SPF30+ physical surface layer protection every day, not just at the Beach.
- Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin 20 minutes prior to UV exposure, particularly on face, neck and back of hands.
- Repeat at regular intervals and after swimming. Wear alone or under make-up.
- Avoid prolonged UV exposure and always wear protective clothing, hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun.