On rising drink ‘liver cleanse’ half an hour before breakfast.
2tbs virgin olive oil
juice of one lemon
juice of one grapefruit
half a fresh pineapple
1 large slice fresh ginger (finely chopped)
1 clove garlic
pinch cayenne pepper
Blend all ingredients in a blender, hold your nose and drink quickly!
• Don’t miss breakfast
• Eat 6 portions of fresh fruit and vegetables each day. Vary types of vegetables to increase nutrient value
• Eat different varieties of rice to increase nutrient value
• Drink at least 2 litres of water daily
• Use sprouted seeds and pulses – they are packed full of nutrients
• Use fresh herbs to flavour foods – they taste good and have healing properties
• If possible eat organic foods – if not - scrub fruit and vegetables with a vegetable brush and warm water
• AVOID the following foods and condiments: • Caffeine: coffee, tea, chocolate, cola • Salt: use fresh herbs and garlic for flavouring • Alcohol: abstain totally otherwise the cleansing process will not work
• Nicotine: as with alcohol, this must avoided totally
Whilst detoxing don’t do any vigorous exercise – gentle walking is okay.
Detox using the liver cleanse for five days only.
No animal testing
Subscribe to NZ Health Newsletter:
Product Reviews, Nutritional Articles, Company Profiles, Special Offers & more.