Jump for Joy With Joint Support Supplements
Joint problems need not spell the end of an active lifestyle. Our store offers a range of joint support supplements that may assist in protecting and strengthening ailing joints from further damage. We aim to provide quality products that help create a healthy, happy lifestyle accessible for all.
Signs You Should Invest in Joint Support
If you fall into any of the categories below, it may be time to consider investing in products to improve the health of your joints.
- Persistent pain. Continual discomfort is a clear message from the body indicating that specific organs and bodily processes are not functioning optimally. If you experience pain when moving your knees, shoulders, fingers, hips, or neck, this may be attributed to inflammation of the connective tissue. This requires a supplement that may help reduce the friction in these areas and restore the tissue.
- Age. It is common for people to experience the weakening of bones from as early as middle age. Nourishing your body with selected minerals and vitamins may be an effective preventative to developing serious conditions or severe injuries later in life.
- Lifestyle. If you are always on the go, parts of your body that control the limbs’ movement may be more prone to wear and tear. In this case, it is vital to fortify joints to allow for vigorous activities that require strength and agility.
Key Questions to Ask NZ Health Store About Vitamins for Joint Support
Interestingly, while support for the health supplement industry has risen in recent years, not all consumers are adequately educated about these products. Below are frequently answered questions answered by our trained Nutritional Therapist.
- What are the active ingredients? This differs for each product as the purpose varies. The most common ingredients used for joint ailments are Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Calcium, Magnesium and Turmeric. These ingredients are organic and work to keep organs hydrated and reduce inflammation, thereby assisting in ease of movement.
- How often do I need to take it? Many of our products are intended for daily intake; however, the standard dosage may vary with each product and person. It is advisable to consult with our healthcare professionals before ordering a product.
- Will it conflict with other medication? If you are already taking a course of medication to treat another condition, we recommend consulting with your prescribing doctor or pharmacist beforehand. As indicated in the product descriptions, some of our items may not be suitable for children or pregnant consumers.
Choose NZ Health Store for Effective Knee Joint Support
Suffering from painful joints can severely hamper one’s lifestyle and reduce quality of life. Our carefully curated range of natural products seeks to assist in alleviating and preventing the malfunctioning of these body parts. Our stock of high-quality vitamins, topical medicine, and literature are available to order from our website.
Begin your journey to better health with our online assessment and personalised supplement plan recommended by Tonia Malva, or contact us for more information.