- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Colic Calm Probiotic Drops, 16ml
Probiotics, or good bacteria, aid in the health of your babys microbiome or gut flora and assist with colic and other intestinal issues.
Digestion, Probiotics, Children's Health, Baby Care, Pregnancy, Colic Calm
Description- Daily probiotic nutritional supplement, for infant and child gut and digestive health
- 5-strain formulation w/ live cultures, 1.5 billion CFU/serving
- Provides friendly gut bacteria that contribute to supporting a developing baby’s effective intestinal health
- Natural and healthy immune support
- Associated with colic, nausea, gas and constipation
- 16ml, 32 doses total; recommend 0.5ml daily orally or in baby bottle
Probiotics, or “good” bacteria, aid in the health of your baby’s microbiome or gut flora. By administering a daily probiotic, you can help rebalance your baby’s delicate digestive system. Research has shown probiotics improve vitamin adsorption, digestion and development of a healthy immune system.
While probiotics are found in food, the fastest and most effective way to treat your baby’s system is to give them a probiotic supplement. It’s important to know that when choosing the probiotic that’s best for your little one that the strains in the supplement are important.
Research has proven that different probiotic strains treat different symptoms. CalmCo Probiotic (from the makers of Colic Calm) has 5-key strains that are specific to helping with colic and intestinal issues:
P.Pentosaceus KABP™ -041 (1B CFU)
L.Plantarum KABP-051 (0.5B CFU)
Common confusion with Probiotics relates to the CFU or “colony forming units” count. The CFU quantifies how many bacteria are living and active. Colic Calm Probiotic is specially formulated to delivers 1.5 BILLION CFU** per serving. So your little one is getting the highest quality daily digestive maintenance.
Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Other ingredients: Coconut oil
Directions- Using funnel provided, add probiotic powder from sachet packet to bottle and shake well
- Use syringe included to fill to indicated line (0.4ml) once per day
- Probiotic liquid can be administered into baby's mouth, bottle or during breastfeeding
*Do not add to food or formula before heating
*Do not microwave