- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Weleda Baby Colic Powder, 60g
Relaxes the abdominal muscles and calms and soothes the baby.
Weleda, Baby Care
Relaxes the abdominal muscles and calms and soothes the baby. Colic is a descriptive term for spasmodic abdominal pain and contractions (cramping). It can be common during the first three months of life. Growing children may sometimes suffer from 'nervous colic', which can also be relieved by Baby Colic Powder.
- Nursing Tea: if the baby is being breastfed, it also helps if the mother drinks Breastfeeding Tea to assist with digestive problems such as colic, flatulence, bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- Conchae 6x (Oyster shell; Natural Calcium carbonate): Soothes and relaxes abdominal cramping.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel): Fennel seeds soothe and calm spasmodic conditions.
- Tabacum 6x: Helps alleviate vigorous abdominal cramping.
Babies/Children: Give a level 5ml teaspoon (equiv.1g) of powder in a teaspoonful of warm water, or can be given straight to babies used to eating solids, every 15 to 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until colic subsides, or as directed by your health care professional. As a preventative one dose may be given before feeding. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.