- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Optimum Nutrition for your Child by Patrick Holford and Deborah Colson
How to boost your child's health, behaviour and IQ.
Children's Health, Books
In this Book
Patrick Holford provides a clear outline of the ideal diet for children and how you can get your child to actually eat food that’s good for them. Supplements are also an important part of optimum nutrition and specific guidance on what your child needs at different ages is also included.
- What you should feed your child and what you should avoid for optimum health and development
- Which foods can improve your child’s mood and behaviour and boost their intelligence
- How to prevent or overcome common childhood problems such as obesity, food allergies, sleep problems and ADHD
- A mood-boosting diet that’s easy to follow