- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Lifestream Cleanse Kit (3 Products)
Lifestream Healthy Bowel Cleanse Kit combines Biogenic® Aloe Vera, Bowel Biotics Fibre and Chlorella to kick start the bodys natural ability to detoxify itself. Detoxification is a natural cleansing process our body undertakes to remove toxins that may prevent us from performing at our best.
Digestion, Liver Support, Lifestream, Detoxification, Gut Health
Lifestream Healthy Bowel Cleanse Kit combines Biogenic® Aloe Vera, Bowel Biotics Fibre and Chlorella to kick start the body’s natural ability to detoxify itself. Detoxification is a natural cleansing process our body undertakes to remove toxins that may prevent us from performing at our best.- Biogenic® Aloe Vera is calming and soothing to the digestive tract, helps maintain healthy intestinal bacteria and supports healthy stomach function.
- Bowel Biotics Fibre contains natural psyllium husks that help support bowel regularity.
- Lifestream Chlorella contains high levels of chlorophyll and other plant-sourced nutrients. Its unique “cracked cell” walls help provide increased absorption and it supports body cleansing and detoxification.
Each box contains 3 products:
Bowel Biotics Fibre 100 caps:
Amount Per 3 Capsules:
Psyllium Husks (natural fibre) 1.55g
Inulin (natural prebiotic) 0.68g
Probiotic Cultures 270 million CFU
(Lactobacillus plantarium, Lactobacillius rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillius acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum)
Biogenic Aloe Vera 30 caps:
Amount Per Capsule:
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) dried inner leaf juice 100mg
(equivalent to 20ml of Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera Juice)
Body Cleansing Chlorella 300 tabs:
Amount Per Mini-Tablet:
Pure Chlorella 200mg.
Adults: Easy 3 step process
- Biogenic® Aloe Vera – 1 capsule with water in the morning and 1 capsule at night. Best taken on an empty stomach.
- Lifestream Biogenic aloe vera juice helps settle bloating in the tummy, gut and bowel. It soothes the lining of the stomach and intestines as a powerful natural digestive tonic.
- Bowel Biotics Fibre – 3 capsules daily. Best taken ½ hour before or after food. Increased amounts up to 8 capsules can be taken twice daily to suit individual requirements.
- Lifestream BowelBiotics+ is a unique combination of all-natural psyllium husks, prebiotics and probiotics that helps to eliminate food and other body wastes whilst maintaining bowel health.
- Chlorella – 10 tablets (2g) daily. First-time users start with 2 tablets and slowly build up the dose over a week.
- Lifestream Chlorella has a high concentration of chlorophyll, which has very strong cleansing and detoxifying properties, eliminating waste from the bowel and helping the liver remove toxins.
- Lifestream Chlorella chelates and removes heavy metal toxins.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Some people may initially experience headaches, spots, tiredness or changes in bowel motions when taking chlorella. It is recommended to increase water intake when taking additional dietary fibre. If on prescription medicine, seek advice from your healthcare professional before commencing your cleanse.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
You could benefit from taking Lifestream Cleanse if you are experiencing symptoms including:
- bowel irregularity, digestive, bloating, gas
- bad breath
- skin troubles
- excess weight
Why is Lifestream Cleanse unique?
1. It works! You will get an improved bowel function and better energy levels.
2. You get your aloe vera (Step A) to help with any bloating and to give you that soothing, calming start to the day.
3. Bowel Biotics Fibre (Step B) gives you the fibre to help you go more than once daily and the prebiotics and probiotics for good healthy intestinal balance. Many other bowel products contain sugars and artificial sweeteners.
4. Chlorella (Step C) gives you the richest source of chlorophyll and vitamin D ‘the sunshine vitamin’ as well as a range of natural vitamins and minerals.
5. Only natural ingredients - no sugars, flavours or preservatives.
What will I notice during taking a detox kit or program?
It is dependent on the individual as it may vary greatly. there may be no noticeable differences, but common effects may be skin break outs, headaches, nausea, change in bowel movement and feeling tired. These are all considered normal detox effects.
By lowering the dose these signs often lessen and can be only at the start for some people and for others there is only a feeling of wellness with more energy.