- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Tummy Calm - Gas Relief
Tummy Calm - Gas Relief
Digestion, Children's Health, Pregnancy, Colic Calm
Product DescriptionTummy Calm are homeopathic wind relief drops; they are an effective, FDA-regulated, natural alternative to simethicone wind drops. Tummy Calm contains microscopic particles of activated carbon, a substance used safely for centuries and clinically proven to relieve the symptoms of wind, bloating and abdominal pains caused by wind. Tummy Calm contains eight additional homeopathic remedies to provide safe and gentle digestive support. Tummy Calm provides effective relief to gassy babies and toddlers, usually within five minutes or less.
Tummy Calm Also Relieves:
- Upset stomach
- Teething (pain)
The Tummy Calm Advantage:
- First and only FDA-regulated homeopathic anti-gas drops for children in the USA
- Fast and effective relief
- Great tasting
- Free of simethicone, sugar, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial flavors and colors
- All Natural, Allergen-free formulas
- No regular dosing required, no waiting around for relief to set in
- Effective in 9 out of 10 Infants/ Toddlers/ Older Children
- Safe, gentle and effective in minutes
- Non-habit forming stimulates self-healing
- FDA-regulated Homeopathic medicine
- Great tasting and Free of sodium bicarbonate, simethicone, sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial flavours, and colours.
From the makers of Colic Calm, with a proven record of providing the best natural digestive relief for over half a million babies.
Unlike synthetic simethicone wind drops, these ingredients come directly from Mother Nature to provide safe, gentle and immediate relief for digestive upset. this great-tasting formula contains nine time-proven active ingredients, specially chosen to relax and soothe children’s delicate digestive systems.
Under 9kg: 1/4 teaspoon (1.25ml)
Over 9kg: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml)
Remove outer seal imprinted with Tammy Calm logo from bottle and protective wrap on oral dispenser.
When symptoms occur, fill enclosed oral dispenser up to indicated dose level and dispense liquid slowly into mouth, between cheek and gums, or mix into drink.
If needed, repeat every 30 minutes for up to 3 doses, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 6 full doses in 24 hours.
Recap bottle and clean oral dispenser.
- Sleep may follow naturally after relief.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms last more than 7 days or inflammation, fever or infection occurs.
- Because product is black, a temporary, harmless, darkening of the stool may occur.
- May stain fabric; protect clothing and furniture.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Aloe Socotrina (Aloe) 3X
Carbo Vegetabilis (Medicinal Vegetable Charcoal) H.U.S.P 1X
Nux Moschata (Nutmeg) 3X
Passiflora (Passion Flower) 3X
Raphanus Sativus (Radish) 3X
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) 3X
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, glycerin, potassium benzoate, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, purified water, and xylitol.
Contains No: Simethicone, sugar, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial flavours, and colours.