For Strong Healthy Bones.
Ethical Nutrients Daily D may:
Research shows that many people may be at risk of inadequate vitamin D levels due to poor dietary intake and insufficient sun exposure.
- Increase vitamin D levels helping to maintain normal healthy bones.
- Reduce the risk of fractures, including hip fractures, in the elderly.
- Enhance the absorption of calcium from the diet.
- Support a healthy immune system.
Each softgel capsule contains:
μg = microgram
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
|Equiv. Vitamin D3
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 softgel capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
- Store below 30°C
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.