- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Eye of Horus Liquid Define Liner
This smudge-proof, water-resistant formula is made from 100% vegan and ethically sourced ingredients and infused with Ancient Castor Oil for eye protection.
Eye of Horus, Make Up
Inspired by the originators of beauty, the ancient Egyptians, the award-winning Liquid Define is the ultimate long-wearing, water-resistant liquid liner pen for the modern day Goddess.
This smudge-proof, water-resistant formula is made from 100% vegan and ethically sourced ingredients and infused with Ancient Castor Oil for eye protection. Featuring a precision tip pen for precision and control so you can confidently apply your eyeliner.
Aqua, Acrylates /Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: CI 77266
DirectionsThe Ultimate Winged Liner:
1. Starting from the inner corner and working your way out, draw a series of strokes with the eyeliner. Apply firmer pressure for a more dramatic line.
2. At the halfway point of the line, angle the liner so you're now drawing with the side of it. This will create a thicker line.
3. Next, using your liner, make a small dot where you want your winged eyeliner to end. This will help you connect the two evenly for a perfect flick.
4. Complete the look by connecting the lines with a long, sweeping movement. Glide along the lower lash line if desired.