Clinically shown to reduce the frequency of colds and 'flu and the number of days absent from childcare or school.
Each 1.2 g (1/2 level metric teaspoon) dose contains a clinically trailled, exclusive blend of probiotic strains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) organisms - 5 Billion
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) organisms - 5 Billion
A clinical trial has shown that, when taken daily, the exclusive probiotic strains in Inner Health Immune Booster for Kids may:
- Reduce the frequency of symptoms of colds and 'flu.
- Reduce the duration of cold and 'flu symptoms.
- Reduce the number of days absent from childcare or school due to colds.
- Reduce the incidence of:
- Runny noses
- Boost immune system function.
Directions for use:
- Children aged over two years: Take 1.2 g (1/2 level metric teaspoon) daily mixed into water, juice, milk or food or take directly off the spoon or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms or coughing persist consult your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional before use in children under two years of age.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, starches, yeast and salt.
- Gluten and Dairy free.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)