Hair and Nail Complex is a multivitamin and mineral complex with lysine and horsetail extract. It includes biotin and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails and copper which contributes to the normal hair pigmentation.Capsule Size
- To view the product label and allergen information click here
- Copper is required for hair pigmentation
- Zinc is required metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to normal cysteine synthesis
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
|Vitamin A 3000i.u.
|Vitamin D2 300i.u.
|Vitamin E 225iu
||alpha tocopherol equivalent
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)
|Horsetail Extract 4:1
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate1), Silicon Dioxide,, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum,, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Amounts greater than 20mg of iron daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.