- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Biocare Vitasorb® Folic Acid (Liquid Folic Acid) 15ml
Vitasorb® Folic Acid offers a highly absorbable liquid folic acid providing 400iu per daily intake and formulated to offer efficient utilisation by the body.
Product DescriptionVitasorb® Folic Acid offers a highly absorbable liquid folic acid providing 400iu per daily intake and formulated to offer efficient utilisation by the body. The Vitasorb® range of products can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks.
- To view the product label and allergen information click here
- Readily absorbable liquid folic acid, ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Suitable for the elderly
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at (400 micrograms [mcg]) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
IngredientsPurified Water, Preservative (Sodium Carbonate), Folic Acid.
Two drops taken daily in water, juice or milk, with food, or taken directly directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat