Biocare Vitasorb B6 (Liquid Vitamin B6), 30ml (BB End May 2018)
Vitasorb® B6 provides Vitamin B6 in a highly absorbable, liquid form. Vitamin B6 contributes to many functions such as normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems, energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Provides liquid vitamin B6 to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Ideal for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for children from 12 months and for the elderly
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
Glycerol, Purified Water, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate),
Ten drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use