Biocare Vitasorb Liquid Multivitamin, 30ml (No Minerals) (best before 05/19)
Vitasorb® Multi provides a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks. The Vitasorb® range is ideal for those for whom capsules and tablets are unsuitable.
Allergens: From Soya
Vegan and Vegetarian
- Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system including before and after physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
|Vitamin E 150iu
||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Vitamin A 1250iu
||Per 30 drops
Purified Water, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha TocopherolAcetate1), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Thamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin ( as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),, Vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamine), D-Alpha Tocopherol1, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Fifteen drops taken twice daily in water with food, or taken directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.