Clinicians Sunshine vit D3 1000IU w/ vit K, 60 tabs
Synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 to optimise formulation. Essential daily support for the whole family.
- Supports immunity by enhancing the ability of white blood cells to identify and attack pathogenic substances in the body.
- Plays a preventative role in inflammation through down regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines (chemical mediators that enhance the immune response) and biomarkers. This is particularly important in cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis.
- Promotes calcium homeostasis by ensuring that vitamin D3 is available to facilitate intestinal absorption of calcium. Ensures vitamin K is available for vitamin K-dependant proteins (such as osteocalcin and matrix GLA) which are involved in mineralisation of bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy muscle cell metabolism through enhancing vitamin D3 receptors found in skeletal muscles ensuring the uptake calcium.
- Supports the maintenance and restoration of insulin release through D3 receptors found in the pancreas (as yet the mechanism of how this works is not fully understood).
- Aids in the prevention or coronary heart disease and promotes heart health. Vitamin D3 has a role in the suppression of cardiac hypertrophy (similarly the mechanism of how this process is facilitated is not yet known).