- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel , (met.Approx. 32 serves)
An exciting new addition to the Endura Rehydration range, Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel provides the performance benefits of Endura, with less than 1.3 g of carbohydrates per dose.
Endura Sports Nutrition, Sports, Rehydration, Magnesium, Rehydration
|Lemon Lime||128 g and 4.0 g sachet|
|Tropical Punch||135 g|
Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel - Refreshingly Low Carb Rehydration
- Low carb rehydration; less than 1.3 g of carbs per dose.
- Replaces essential electrolytes lost during exercise and physical activity.
- Supports exercise performance.
- Exclusive Meta Mag® Magnesium to help prevent muscular cramps and spasms and relieve aches and pain.
Minimal Carbs, Maximum Flavour
Separating Hydration and Carbohydrate Sources
- Excessive sweating e.g. due to training or racing in hot/humid conditions.
- Increased hydration requirements - everyone is different and some people have higher hydration than energy requirements for the same level of activity.
- Varying energy requirements - with Rehydration Low Carb Fuel you can vary your carb intake from minimal-to-high by adding Endura Sports Energy Gels as required.
- Weight management and body maintenance goals - the low calorie content (less than 9.8 cal per dose) makes it highly suitable for use in conjunction with weight management plans.
- Low intensity exercise and exercise less than 1 hour.
Magnesium for Muscles
Each dose (4.0 g) contains:
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
(Meta Mag® - Magnesium diglycinate)
|Equivalent elemental Magnesium||163 mg|
|Sodium chloride||446 mg|
|Equivalent elemental Sodium||176 mg|
|Calcium amino acid chelate||210 mg|
|Equivalent elemental Calcium||42 mg|
|Potassium citrate||185 mg|
|Equivalent elemental Potassium||67 mg|
What is Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel for?
- Calorie conscious exercisers.
- Daily hydration.
- Athletes wanting to separate their hydration and carb sources.
- Replacing essential electrolytes lost during sweat and physical activity.
- Supporting exercise performance.
- Helping to prevent muscular cramps and spasms and relieve aches and pain.
Directions for Use:
For exercise rehydration: Before, during or after exercise as required.
For daily hydration: Once daily or as required. Take up to four doses per day.
For the relief of muscular cramps and spasms: Twice daily.
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional.
If exercising intensely or for longer than 1 hour consider Endura Rehydration Energy Fuel or Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel.
Each dose (4.0 g) contains less than 47.33 kJ (11.3 Cal) of energy and 1.3 g of carbohydrates.
The maximum recommended daily dose (16 g) contains 704 mg of sodium.
This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur. Store below 30°C.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.