- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Endura Optimizer, 1440g
A balanced ratio of protein, carbohydrates and peptide-bonded amino acids, Endura Optimizer is a superb source of metabolic fuel for working muscles and other tissues.
Endura Sports Nutrition, Sports, Recovery, Performance, Recovery
Endura™ Optimizer: The Complete Formula for Today's Endurance Athlete
- A balanced ratio of protein, carbohydrates and electrolytes
- Scientifically designed for rapid absorption
- Enhances endurance and speeds recovery time
- For working muscles
- Lactose free
Balanced Blend of High Performance Carbohydrates
Ideal Ratio of Carbs to Protein For Glycogen Restoration
|Per 80 g||Per 100 g||%RDI+|
|Energy||1281 kJ||1602 kJ|
|(306 Cal)||(383 Cal)|
|Protein||10.5 g||13.1 g|
|Fat||1.8 g||2.2 g|
|- Saturates||1.7 g||2.1 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||60.9 g||76.1 g|
|- Sugars||10.8 g||13.5 g|
|- Fructose||8.7 g||10.9 g|
|- Lactose||0 g||0 g|
|- Galactose||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.4 g||0.5 g|
|- Chloride||66 mg||83 mg|
|- Potassium||225 mg||281 mg|
|- Sodium||138 mg||173 mg|
|- Magnesium||126 mg||157 mg||39|
Vitamins and Minerals
|Per 80 g||Per 100 g||%RDI+|
|Vitamin B1||211 μg||263 μg||19|
|Vitamin B2||300 μg||375 μg||18|
|Vitamin B6||300 μg||375 μg||19|
|Vitamin B12||400 ng||500 ng||20|
|Niacin||2.0 mg||2.5 mg||20|
|Vitamin C||4.5 mg||5.6 mg||11|
|Vitamin E||3.1 mg||3.9 mg||31|
|Folic acid||57 μg||71 μg||29|
|Biotin||5.0 μg||6.3 μg||17|
|Calcium||289 mg||361 mg||36|
|Iron||1.2 mg||1.5 mg||10|
|Phosphorous||341 mg||426 mg||34|
Typical Amino Acid Profile (per 100 g of Protein)
|Aspartic Acid||10.0 g|
|Glutamic Acid||15.6 g|
+Recommended dietary intake
μg = Microgram
ng = Nanogram
*essential amino acids
Average Values Given
Product IngredientsMaize maltodextrin, hydrolysed whey protein isolate (13%), fructose, magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag® - magnesium diglycinate), slippery elm bark, medium chain triglycerides, calcium hydrogen phosphate, vanilla flavour (0.5% ), potassium phosphate - monobasic, potassium phosphate - dibasic, vitamins/minerals (ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin).
Directions For UseServing Suggestions
- To make one serve, mix 4 level scoops with 500 mL of water.
- For Optimal Loading: Drink 1 serve (500 mL) 2 hours to 30 minutes prior to exercise.
- For Optimal Endurance: For exercise over 2 hours in duration, drink ½ serve (250 mL) each hour beyond the 2 hour mark. A maximum of 9 full serves per day should not be exceeded.
- For Optimal Recovery: Drink 1 serve (500 mL) within 4 hours after exercise.
- For Working Muscles: Drink 1 serve (500 mL) 30 to 60 minutes before workout and 1 serve (500 mL) 30 minutes after.
If used during exercise, this food should be consumed in accordance with directions, to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset; and the food must be consumed with an appropriate fluid intake. The food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Store below 30°C.