- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder with Vitamin D, 150g Powder (chocolate flavour)
High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis.
Ethical Nutrients, Vitamin D, Women's Health
Product DescriptionHigh Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis.
Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder with Vitamin D powder, a source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, may:
- Assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
- Enhance bone mineral density.
- Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in older people.
Once a day, easy to take dairy free powder. Chocolate Flavour.
Each 4.9 g dose contains:
|Equiv. elemental Calcium||1000 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Phosphorus||431 mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||25 microgram|
|Equiv. Cholecalciferol||1000 IU|
|Borax (Sodium Borate)||26 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Boron||3.0 mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)||83 microgram|
Directions for use:Adults: Add 1 scoop (4.9 g) to 100 mL room temperature water once daily (30 days supply). Stir well and drink immediately.
For calcium supplementation in children: Children 1 to 3 years: Add ½ scoop (2.5 g) to 50 mL of room temperature water once daily (60 days supply).
Children 4 to 8 years: Add ¾ scoop (3.7 g) to 100 mL of room temperature water once daily (40 days supply).
Children 8 to 12 years: Add 1 scoop (4.9 g) to 100 mL of room temperature water once daily (30 days supply).
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional. Stir well and drink immediately.
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- Store below 30ºC.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.