- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Ethical Nutrients Lysine Viral Cold Sore Defence, 30 Tablets
For the Relief of Symptoms of Cold Sores.
Immunity, Ethical Nutrients, Women's Health
Product DescriptionFor the Relief of Symptoms of Cold Sores.
- May help reduce the frequency and severity of outbreaks of cold sores.
- Nutritional support for normal/healthy immune function.
- Astragalus is traditionally used to maintain normal body defences and for strengthening the immune system.
Each Tablet contains:
|Extract equivalent to:|
|Astragalus membranaceus, root dry (Astragalus)||2.0 g|
|Lysine hydrochloride||800 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250 mg|
|Zinc sulfate monohydrate||33 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Zinc||12 mg|
Directions for use:Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily for the relief of cold sore symptoms or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 1 tablet daily to help reduce the recurrence of cold sores or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age.
- Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast, and salt.
- Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.