Ethical Nutrients Lysine Viral Cold Sore Defence, Tablets
Product Description - BB End May 18
For the Relief of Symptoms of Cold Sores.
Each Tablet contains:
- May help reduce the frequency and severity of outbreaks of cold sores.
- Nutritional support for normal/healthy immune function.
- Astragalus is traditionally used to maintain normal body defences and for strengthening the immune system.
|Extract equivalent to:
|Astragalus membranaceus, root dry (Astragalus)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|Zinc sulfate monohydrate
|Equiv. elemental Zinc
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily for the relief of cold sore symptoms or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 1 tablet daily to help reduce the recurrence of cold sores or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age.
- Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast, and salt.
- Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.