Ethical Nutrients Pregnancy Support, 30 Tablets
Essential Nutrition for Pregnancy and Lactation.
Ethical Nutrients Pregnancy Support contains nutrients required by healthy pregnant and breastfeeding women to support normal:
Each tablet contains:
- Healthy pregnancy.
- Foetal and infant growth and development.
- Blood sugar levels, cellular energy and metabolism.
*μg = microgram
|Zinc amino acid chelate
|Iron amino acid chelate
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food for at least one month before conception, during pregnancy and breastfeeding or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- No added artificial flavouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.