Enquire for price
Ethical Nutrients Pregnancy Support, 30 Tablets
Essential Nutrition for Pregnancy and Lactation.
Ethical Nutrients Pregnancy Support contains nutrients required by healthy pregnant and breastfeeding women to support normal:
Each tablet contains:
- Healthy pregnancy.
- Foetal and infant growth and development.
- Blood sugar levels, cellular energy and metabolism.
*μg = microgram
|Zinc amino acid chelate
|Iron amino acid chelate
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food for at least one month before conception, during pregnancy and breastfeeding or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- No added artificial flavouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.