Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support, 90 Tablets
Herbs traditionally used for the Symptomatic Relief of Cystitis.
Contains herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine which may:
Each tablet contains:
- Relieve symptoms of pain, burning and frequency in cystitis.
- Relieve symptoms of cystitis.
- Maintain urinary tract health.
- Detoxify the urinary system and have antimicrobial like action.
|Extracts equivalent to:
|Rosa laevigata root, dry (Cherokee Rose)
|Smilax china rhizome, dry (China Root)
|Lygodium japonicum whole plant dry, (Japanese Climbing Fern)
Directions for use:
Adults: For cystitis symptom relief: Take 5 tablets four times daily. To maintain urinary tract health: Take 3 tablets four times daily.
Take with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- No added artificial flavouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
- Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.