- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support, 90 Tablets
Herbs traditionally used for the Symptomatic Relief of Cystitis.
Immunity, Ethical Nutrients, Women's Health
Product DescriptionHerbs traditionally used for the Symptomatic Relief of Cystitis.
Contains herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine which may:
- Relieve symptoms of pain, burning and frequency in cystitis.
- Relieve symptoms of cystitis.
- Maintain urinary tract health.
- Detoxify the urinary system and have antimicrobial like action.
Each tablet contains:
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Rosa laevigata root, dry (Cherokee Rose)||1.5 g|
|Smilax china rhizome, dry (China Root)||1.2 g|
|Lygodium japonicum whole plant dry, (Japanese Climbing Fern)||832 mg|
Directions for use:Adults: For cystitis symptom relief: Take 5 tablets four times daily. To maintain urinary tract health: Take 3 tablets four times daily.
Take with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- No added artificial flavouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
- Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.