Ethical Nutrients Inner Health IBS Support, 30 or 90 Capsules
May Assist in the Management of Medically Diagnosed IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
IBS Support may:
Each capsule contains:
- Help reduce the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS.
- Help maintain normal bowel function.
- Promote healthy digestion.
- Help promote healthy bacterial flora.
|Lactobacillus plantarum 299v organisms
Directions for use:
Adults and children over five years: Take 1 capsule daily, for more severe cases take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps).
A proprietary strain of Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp299v), that has been extensively researched and is widely used in Europe for the management of medically diagnosed IBS.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
- Located in the Fridge
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.