- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics, 30, 60 or 120 capsules
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is a unique 14 strain probiotic supplement, expertly formulated to help the digestive and immune systems, which are closely linked to optimum health and well being.
Digestion, Probiotics, Immunity, Lifestream
4 STRAIN ADVANCED PROBIOTICS TO PROMOTE HEALTHY INTESTINAL BACTERIAPowerful Probiotics Strains
Product DescriptionLifestream Advanced Probiotics is a unique 14 strain probiotic supplement, expertly formulated to help the digestive and immune systems, which are closely linked to optimum health and well being.
Your gastrointestinal tract contains more than 500 different strains of bacteria, living in different places and performing different functions. The 14 separate stains of good bacteria present in Lifestream Advanced Probiotics help to support and benefit these different areas within the gastrointestinal tract. When in their effective colonization sites in the gut, these active probiotics help support the immune and digestive systems and promote healthy intestinal function and elimination. It is of fundamental importance that we have an adequate level of these probiotic bacteria in our bodies at all times.
Today’s lifestyle of stress and poor nutrition can severely compromise the natural balance of essential microflora in the gut. Topping up these bacteria is a natural way to help keep your digestive and immune systems functioning correctly. The complete formula in LifestreamAdvanced Probiotics helps balance and maintain optimum microflora with 14 strains covering five of the main genus types: Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus and Bacillus
What makes Lifestream Advanced Probiotics a good probiotic supplement?
- Multi-strain; containing 14 powerful strains of beneficial bacteria
- Guaranteed 2 billion beneficial microorganism per capsule throughout the entire shelf life
- Probiotics need to have live beneficial bacteria present in large numbers to be able to exert a beneficial effect – our product shows stability of the probiotics throughout the shelf life of the product. Most probiotic capsules are only stable at the beginning of the shelf life (as stated on such labels ‘at time of manufacture’)
- The Probiotics are micro-encapsulated to ensure survivability through the low pH (acid conditions) of the stomach
- Ideally, Probiotics should be kept at room temperature (under 25°C), out of direct sunlight, and do not need to be refrigerated. A freeze-drying process during the fermentation of the probiotic bacteria affords these convenient storage conditions
- Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is formulated in the UK by a team of experts and tested independently by accredited microbiological and analytical laboratories
Why take Probiotics?If you are eating a perfectly balanced diet, without a lot of processed products, and have a stress-free life, you may not need probiotics as a supplementary aid to maintain your general health and immunity. However, nowadays, in the modern world, we encounter daily stress from our environment and from the foods we eat. In addition, we tend to consume many forms of chemicals such as antacids, antibiotics, food additives, alcohol and other foods and drugs, which lead to a disturbance and reduction in the concentration of beneficial bacteria within our gastrointestinal tract.
By the age of 2 or 3, most children have developed some degree of intestinal balance and a fairly effective immune system. However, as we age, environmental and nutritional factors very often disturb this balance and create the need for probiotic supplementation. The result is Dysbiosis, a disruption of the microflora and an increased susceptibility to potentially pathogenic bacteria. Dysbiosis may be caused when we are subjected to stressors such as:
- Antibiotic therapy, anti-inflammatory steroids or chemotherapy
- Changes in food and water normally associated with travel
- Hormonal fluctuations around puberty, during menstruation, pregnancy, post-natally or during the menopause
- Immunological compromise
- Unhealthy diet
- Stress/modern lifestyle
- Infections or illness
- Malabsorption or inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis
Ingredients:Each capsule contains: minimum of 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule:
Bacillus subtillus PXN 21, Bifiobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Bifiobacterium breve PXN 25, Bifiobacterium infantis PXN 27, Bifiobacterium longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckeii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66.
Also Contains: Cellulose, hypromellose vegetarian capsule.
Directions For Use:Adults: Take 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
Children 6-12 yrs: Take half the adult dose.
If you are taking antibiotics: Take four capsules daily, ideally at a different time of day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
Pack Information:Available in Capsules 30, 60 and 120
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is free from all GMO ingredients, gluten, artificial colours or flavours, preservatives or synthetics and is suitable for vegetarians.
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics contains naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms which have been previously shown to be safe to take during pregnancy. However, we would always recommend that advice should be sought from your GP/Health Care Practitioner whenever taking supplements whilst pregnant.
Contains traces of soya and milk products at a level which would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.