- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera Juice, 500ml. 1.25ml, 2L
Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera is a digestive tonic that is soothing to the lining of the stomach and intestines and supports smooth and natural digestion.
Antioxidants, Digestion, Aloe Vera, Lifestream, Pregnancy
LIFESTREAM BIOGENIC ALOE VERA JUICE IS A FRESH TASTING LIQUID SUPPLEMENT CONTAINING THE LEGENDARY PROPERTIES OF THE FRESHLY CUT 'INNER GEL' OF ALOE BARBADENSIS. OFTEN REFERRED TO BY SCIENTISTS AS 'THE MEDICINE PLANT', ALOE VERA HAS BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES IN NATURAL HEALTHCARE.
Product DescriptionLifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera is a digestive tonic that is soothing to the lining of the stomach and intestines and supports smooth and natural digestion. It will help maintain healthy intestinal bacteria, assists in healthy functioning of the digestive tract and supports the immune system.
Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera Juice supports a healthy stomach and efficient digestion. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy immune function.
The pure 'inner gel' of the Aloe barbadensis plant contains numerous plant phytonutrients and active components such as Saponins and Polysaccharides, essential for cell growth and renewal.
Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera Juice is prepared from Aloe barbadensis plants at the peak of their nutritional potency.
Adult dosage is 20-80mL daily (best taken on an empty stomach).
|Ingredients:||Each mL contains:|
|Aloe barbadensis inner gel juice||997mg|
Pack Information:Available in 500ml, 1.25l and 2l size
- Independently Certified as 99.7% Pure Aloe Vera Juice by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Made from Organically Grown Aloe Vera
- 100% Herbicide and pesticide free
- Made from soothing 'inner gel' only
- Mild and fresh tasting – tastes exactly like freshly squeezed Aloe
- Not reconstituted from powder concentrate
- Contains no added sugars, flavours, honey or sweeteners
- Guaranteed to be 100% GE FREE and 100% Vegetarian
For more information about Aloe Vera go to http://www.allaboutaloe.org.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Always read the label and use only as directed.