- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Oasis Beauty Rhino Repair 50ml
Powerful Healing Cream Made From Natural Ingredients
Skin Care, Hair, Skin & Nails, Oasis Beauty, Rhino Repair
Trusted for over a decade in New Zealand and made from natural ingredients, Rhino Repair is an extremely powerful healing cream that can be used for everything from dry flaky skin, cracked heels through to nappy rash and itchy bites. It’s one of the few creams that can be used around the eye area, from top to toe and all those unmentionable places in-between. This product is suitable for all your family - young and old, pregnant women, babies, geriatrics and even your pets.
There are big dollops of 12 awesome natural ingredients in Rhino Repair. They are New Zealand honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender, rosehip and apricot kernel.
Uses and Benefits
Here are the many ways Rhino Repair can help you:
- Experience relief from dry, itchy or flaky skin conditions (including the eye area)
- Wave goodbye to dry chapped skin
- To calm and moisturise skin after shaving, or waxing
- Amazingly nourishing facial cream for dry skin
- Preventing baby nappy rash and dribble rash
- Takes the burn out of sunburn and heals itchy bites
- Use on face, body, eye and naughty bits
- Intensive hair conditioning treatment
- Ok for use on pregnant women, babies, children and your pets
- For general use, massage Rhino Repair into dry or tender skin areas as often as needed.
- You should feel immediate relief. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
- The packaging of Rhino Repair is recyclable and tested to the highest standards by our team of experienced quality control testers.
Ingredients:pure NZ water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) hydrosol, cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based emulsifier), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, certified organic prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, (and) calendula officinalis flower leaf extract, certified organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), certified organic leptospermum scoparium mel (NZ manuka honey blend), echinacea angustifolia, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20 (plant-based emulsifiers), azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), xanthan gum (food-grade thickener), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, certified organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil, matricaria recutita (german chamomile) essential oil, certified organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies
- Oasis is cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
Frequently Asked QuestionsAre Oasis Beauty products okay for sensitive skin?
We are your sensitive skin saviours! All of our products are designed especially for those with sensitive skin (although if you don't have sensitive skin, they're still perfect!) If you have very sensitive skin and are concerned about trying a new product we recommend you patch test before use. You can patch test either on your wrist or behind your ear.
Is Oasis Beauty cruelty free?
Oasis is completely cruelty free! We are animal lovers here, so it's an easy decision to have a no animal testing policy.
Are Oasis Beauty products Vegan friendly?
Some of our products do contain honeydew and manuka like our Rhino Repair. Check out the ingredients listing if you are worried about any products in particular.
Are Oasis Beauty products safe for use during pregnancy?
Yes! The entire range is suitable for use during pregnancy. As always, we recommend you patch testing before use. You can patch test either on your wrist or behind your ear.
How long can I store these products?
Because we use natural ingredients our products have a two year shelf life or one year expiry after opening.
How much product should I use?
Make sure you are using the right amount of product for your face. Here's a quick guide to tell you how much product you really need to use.
Cleanser: 6-8 Pumps
Toner: 6-8 Sprays onto cotton pad or 2-3 directly onto your face
Moisturiser: 2-3 Pumps
Serum: 1/2 - 1 Pump