- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Pure by Phytocare Papaya Ointment with Calendula, 25g, 75g & 175g
Phytocares PURE Papaya (paw paw) Ointment with Calendula is formulated to soothe, moisturise and protect your skin.
Women's Health, Healing, Phytocare, Gift Ideas
PLEASE NOTE NEW PACKAGING/IMAGE COMING
Phytocare’s PURE Papaya (paw paw) Ointment with Calendula is formulated to soothe, moisturise and protect your skin.
- Papaya fruit (also known as Paw Paw in Australia) is a fantastic source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Our special fermentation process concentrates these nutrients and cultivates beneficial probiotics. The value of fermented papaya in health and skincare has been recognised for over 100 years.Apply ointment topically to:
- Moisturise dry, chapped or sunburnt lips
- Soothe cracked nipples
- Calm and protect against nappy rash
- Care for dry, cracked or irritated skin
- Protect against and relieve the effects of wind and cold
- Promote skin elasticity
Phytocare Papaya ( Paw paw) Ointment with Calendula is made from ALL NATURAL ingredients and 100% Petrochemical Free!
The ingredients are all natural and include (slightly different formula to the older packaging.:
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Macadamia integrifolia seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Tribehenin (derived from Brassica napus), Sorbitan olivate (Olive derived emulsiﬁer), Carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla wax), Lactobacillus Ferment, Parfum (naturally derived), Carica papaya seed oil, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunﬂower) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
What are Petrochemicals?
Petrochemicals are manufactured from crude petroleum. One of the most common petrochemicals found in skincare products is petrolatum, also known as petroleum jelly. Why should petroleum jelly be avoided?
- It is listed as a probable human carcinogen by the European Union (EU).
- It is banned in EU cosmetics (unless very specific purification standards are met).
- It is commonly contaminated with Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), which are strongly linked to a wide variety of detrimental diseases.
- It tends to interfere with the body’s own natural moisturising mechanism, leading to dry skin and chapping.