- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Oasis Beauty Sun SPF30, 50ml
SPF30+ Healthy Face & Body Sunscreen For Sensitive Skin
Skin Care, Travel, Sun Protection, Oasis Beauty, Sunscreen
Oasis Sun SPF30 is New Zealand’s favourite healthy family sunscreen for sensitive skin! Suitable for everybody, you can use it on your face and your body.
The UV conditions in New Zealand are proven to be the worst in the world. Oasis Sun SPF30 has been protecting New Zealanders from our strong sunlight conditions for over 10 years so it's a sunscreen you can trust.
It's packed with natural ingredients like:
- Jojoba oil
- Shea butter
- Vitamin E
Uses & Benefits
- Suitable for your face and body
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non greasy finish
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Suitable for vegans with no animal ingredients
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Don't make the mistake of rubbing it in until it disappears. Instead, apply a generous layer to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside and allow it time to adhere to the skin where it will become almost invisible.
- Reapply every 2 hours. Oasis Sun is not water resistant.
- It goes without saying that you should not get it into your eyes because it WILL sting.
- Did you know you can refill the 50ml travel sized tube from the 500ml jumbo pump bottle? So you can reuse your little tube again and again and again!
pure NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (sunscreen agent), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamic (sunscreen agent), castor oil (ricinus communis), ceto stearyl alcohol (and) PEG100 stearate (emulsifier), glyceryl mono stearate (emulsifier), ceteareth 20 (solubilizer), organic jojoba oil (simondsia chinensis), soy lecithin (soybean emollient), dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), ceto stearyl alcohol (vegetable emulsifier), organic shea butter (butryospermum parkii), rosemary oleoresin (rosemarinus officinalis), vitamin E (DL alpha tocopherol acetate), disodium EDTA, citric acid
- This product is suitable for vegans.
- Oasis is cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates, and nano-particles
Frequently Asked QuestionsAre Oasis Beauty products okay for sensitive skin?
We are your sensitive skin saviours! All of our products are designed especially for those with sensitive skin (although if you don't have sensitive skin, they're still perfect!) If you have very sensitive skin and are concerned about trying a new product we recommend you patch test before use. You can patch test either on your wrist or behind your ear.
Is Oasis Beauty cruelty free?
Oasis is completely cruelty free! We are animal lovers here, so it's an easy decision to have a no animal testing policy.
Are Oasis Beauty products Vegan friendly?
Some of our products do contain honeydew and manuka like our Rhino Repair. Check out the ingredients listing if you are worried about any products in particular.
Are Oasis Beauty products safe for use during pregnancy?
Yes! The entire range is suitable for use during pregnancy. As always, we recommend you patch testing before use. You can patch test either on your wrist or behind your ear.
How long can I store these products?
Because we use natural ingredients our products have a two year shelf life or one year expiry after opening.
How much product should I use?
Make sure you are using the right amount of product for your face. Here's a quick guide to tell you how much product you really need to use.
Cleanser: 6-8 Pumps
Toner: 6-8 Sprays onto cotton pad or 2-3 directly onto your face
Moisturiser: 2-3 Pumps
Serum: 1/2 - 1 Pump