- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Ethical Nutrients Travel Bug, 30 Capsules
To Reduce the Risk of Diarrhoea when Travelling.
Digestion, Probiotics, Ethical Nutrients, Travel
Product DescriptionTo Reduce the Risk of Diarrhoea when Travelling.
Each capsule (VegeCap) contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) organisms||5 Billion|
Ethical Nutrients Travel Bug may:
- Reduce the risk of diarrhoea when travelling.
- Relieve or treat diarrhoea in both adults and children.
Directions for use:To reduce the risk of diarrhoea when travelling: Adults and children: For five days before departure take 1 capsule per day (before breakfast) and continue for the duration of the trip or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For the relief or treatment of diarrhoea:
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children from three months to 12 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Infants and children who are unable to swallow a capsule should dissolve the contents of capsule in water, breast milk or formula.
If diarrhoea persists for more than six hours in infants under six months; 12 hours in children under three years; 24 hours in children aged three to six years or 48 hours in adults and children over six years; seek medical advice.
- Contains lactose. Derived from cows milk.
- While travelling, Travel Bug does not require refrigeration for up to one month.
- Travel Bug uses VegeCaps capsules. VegeCaps may be preferred by people wishing to avoid gelatin for health or religious reasons.
- Do not use if tamper-evident foil or outer carton seal is broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from wheat, gluten, eggs, starches, waxes, yeast and salt.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.Storage: Until you travel refrigerate at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.) - While travelling, Travel Bug does not require refrigeration for up to one month. Do not re-refrigerate.