- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Mooncup, Sanitary Protection, Size A or B
Mooncup is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads
Women's Health, Mooncup, Feminine Hygiene
Product DescriptionMooncup is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads
Comes in Size A or B
A is reocmended for those who have given birth vaginally or who are over 30 yrs of age.
B is recommended for those who have not given birth vaginally or who are under 30 years of age.
Tried and trusted since 2002 by users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.
- Healthier - Tampons can cause dryness and leave fibres behind. The Mooncup respects your natural balance.
- Convenient - Holding 3 x more than a regular tampon and non-absorbent, you only need the one Mooncup- for lighter or heavier days. No bulky spares to carry or used products to dispose of.
- Money-saving - One Mooncup lasts for years, and costs the same as you would spend on disposables in 6-8 months.
- Gentle - Latex-free, hypoallergenic and containing no dyes, perfumes, BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins, the Mooncup menstrual cup is ideal if you have sensitive skin or allergies.